The Westin Jersey City Newport / April 17-20, 2018
Greenplum Summit is where decision makers, data scientists, analysts, DBAs, and developers will meet to discuss, share, and shape the future of advanced data technologies.
Based on Postgres and built for massively parallel analytical processing, Greenplum Database® is a multicloud, open source data platform that provides powerful and rapid analytics on petabyte-scale data volumes. PostgresConf is a conference series delivering the largest education and advocacy platform to the Postgres ecosystem. Over 700 attendees are anticipated at PostgresConf US 2018 and we would like for you to be a part of it.
Pivotal, as a Diamond Sponsor, has partnered with PostgresConf US 2018 to present Greenplum Summit, a two-day event dedicated to Greenplum Database. At Greenplum Summit you’ll examine customer case studies, develop new skills through in-depth tutorials, share emerging best practices in Postgres-based data analytics, and envision the future of data technology while networking with your peers.
Why You Should Attend
Greenplum Summit is where the best minds in massively parallel processing (MPP), open source, Postgres, and advanced analytics come together. At this event you will:
- Understand how MPP data platforms and powerful ANSI SQL analytics are driving business transformation
- Find new ways to derive more business value from your data assets by applying machine learning, graph, geospatial, text and other advanced analytics to your use cases
- Learn how to take new data analytics projects from experimentation to an operational business solution
- Discover training and career opportunities for database and analytics professionals
- Meet-face-to-face with the developers and executives driving Greenplum Database innovation